Saturday, December 29, 2012

Blogger FUN!

On Thursday a group of Texas bloggers got together at Chuy's in San Antonio!

I got to meet some favorite bloggers and some bloggers that I never knew were rockin it out in their own little blog o sphere! 
I am going to cheat and use Jennifer's pictures.  Her hubs gave her the cutest pink fancy pants camera for Christmas!  She had the best pictures of them all!

Here she is with me.  We sat next to each other.
 As you can see Jennifer and I think and eat lot alike...
except that's her tiny tortilla soup on the right and my giant trough on the left...(let's not discuss that I also added a taco to mine)

 on my other side was Gladys Appleton from Teaching in High Heels! 
 I have adored her for EVER!  I am so glad she came! 

I just love this picture!  We are glowing under the Chuy's neon sign!
 We had a blast talking blogs and teaching of course!  We also found ourselves comparing mac and PC, Christmas gifts, admin, training, technology in the classroom, Poor Rowdy's car, Bless Your Heart Giftique, work commutes, jeans at work, and giveaways....I'm sure there was more!!!  


 this one is blurry but it shows the other end of the table so I am leaving it in.
 Here's the list of who was there! (stolen from Shannon's blog!)
Shannon@If My Calculations are Correct
Rachel @ Sub Hub
Rachel @ www.fisherreyna.com
Suzanne @ Krazy Town
Charlotte @ Fabulous Fifth Grade Fun
Farley @ Oh' Boy 4th Grade
Katie @ Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher
Lindsey @ My Life As A Third Grade Teacher
Jennifer @ Rowdy in First Grade
Reagan @ Tunstall Teaching Tidbits
Gladys @ Teaching In High Heels
Ariane @ The Science Penguin

 If you are a visual person like me here's a look at everyone's blog buttons!

18 comments:

  1. Looks like you ladies had fun!! And that tortilla soup looks AMAZING!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool to meet other bloggers in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of smiles & tons of fun!! Such a fun night to share with friends!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post!!! i need to steal some pics too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sniff...sniff...I want to be in that picture next to you! Well....at least you all had fun! Beautiful group of ladies!
    The Moffatt Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I bribe you to come to MI anytime soon? We have LOTS of snow...I'm sure that'll tempt ya!

    Looks like you lovely ladies had a great time!!!!!

    xoxo

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun! Heather and I wish we were closer than 3 hours away:)

    Renate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Reagan-Dear!
    That looks like sooooo much fun! And great food too--my plate would have looked like yours--with TWO tacos :)
    How fun to see all of those bloggy friends in person. At least I have had the chance to SKYPE with you... But in person would still be better!
    Thanks for sharing pics and comments.
    Hey! I'll treat if you want to come to Chuy's in California...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  9. You Ladies are the cutest! San Antonio didn't know what hit them. :) Happy New Year!

    Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Gosh that looks like so much fun!!! I inspire to be just like you ladies one day! Keep up the beauitful and inspiring work!

    S-Jean-S

    ReplyDelete