Sunday, November 25, 2012

Visual Plans and Estimate to Win Today!

This is going to be a quick post! It was long in the making but I have to keep the witty banter to a minimum!  I have so much to print, cut and laminate ya'll!  I did not wait for the sale!!!! I wanted to get it all ready.

First up, visual plans!  The format is different.  It reads horizontal this time and I put in times and made it more like my real lesson plans.  Because of this, there are things that I am sure will not apply to everyone but... alas...it makes more sense for me to do it like this.  I hope it is still very helpful! (alas?! really?) 

Click to view the plans and click to see where I got them.  Some things are not linked because they are not mine to share.  Anything created by me or TpT friends is linked for you to see.

Now for some F-U-N!!!! 
Head to my facebook page (link below) and leave an estimate for the picture.  I will announce a winner tonight before bed! (around 9:30)  The person with the best estimate of kisses in the jar will get all my December themed units sent to you in a big fat kissy email!  Leave an estimate and an email address in the comments under this picture on my FB page.
  Any estimates left on my blog will not count.  Tho Thorry!!! 
(I still want you to comment here too!  Do you like the new plans?  Is the format ok? Am I too codependent?)

If you are getting ready for cyber Monday and you want to see my post about that, please click this shopping cart.  It features some of my best selling items as well as my December units.  (and of course a little fun too)

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up to my store in your visual plans! You are so organized and I love it!!! I also love that shopping cart! HOW CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto Rachelle...you are SUPER organized!!! BTW...I love that you are codependent! I am MEGA codependent...when it comes to my blog and sweet bloggy teacher friends!!

    :)
    Kelly
    Beg, Borrow, Steal

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented, love the visual plans...maybe you could be my teacher!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layout for your plans--it's perfect!! I hope you have a nice rest of the weekend :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so organized my friend... we need a meet up over Christmas...don't you think??? I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I definitely need some of that organization!

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing the visual plans! I love to see plans like this! You are so organized! I did know if you would mind sharing how you do your plans like this? I would love to learn something new. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to get on changing my estimation station!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like these plans because I like seeing what you are really doing in your room and at what times. Thanks for sharing!!!
    Erin
    Sample’s Superstars

    ReplyDelete