Saturday, November 24, 2012

Top Ten Reasons You Know It Is Thanksgiving Break

10.  Your pajama pants are well worn....and then some.

9.  Hair up and deodorant is the new shower.

8.  You are eating while you read this.

7.  You are already planning what to eat after you finish what you are eating while you read this.

6.  You've seen so many cybersale reminders that your left eye is twitchy.

5.  You spent 7 hours leaving "fair and reasonable" feedback on 83 past purchases so you have all your credits waiting to spend on that unmentionable sale coming up.

4.  You are comparing time to how much you have left before the Sunday night blues kick in to overdrive.

3.  After enjoying time off you are strategically planning your "mental health" days for the next 4 weeks.

2.  It's time to play Christmas music and decorate which creates a small panic attack of realization that you now have the task of changing out all your calendar and classroom decor items as well.

1.  Your bag full of school work that you thought you would get to is mocking you from the exact spot you set it down when you came home for Thanksgiving break.
 

So thankfully it's only Saturday and we have P-L-E-N-T-Y more time to relax before heading back into the classroom for the December blitz.  

 I created Teacher's Stocking of Goodies during Thanksgiving Break.  I think it will be a real life savor for myself and hopefully you as well!  It's full of print and go fun for you and your students.
I also have a fun and EASY way to make your classroom and bulletin boards burst with Christmas Cheer!  Templates and writing/literature connections for each project inside! (5 total projects)
If that's not enough you can be sure they are reviewing essential skills with these!

Need Math Centers?!
These go right along with any December theme from gingerbread to reindeer! 
Some best sellers that may help you out in the classroom...

 We'll need to be able to check out quickly since it may be a school day when that certain sale is happening...I'm seriously fighting back tears just typing that.  There's a big discount...I'm sure you've heard...but if not use the code CMT12 to get this stuff for practically nothing I tell you!  So start filling that cart! 

Here's what my cart may look like...just saying...This is that same cart I used back at the beginning of school sale.  What do you know...I filled it up again.  This time she's out of control!!!! If you want to see any of these units closer just click the picture and it'll take you to these items in my store.
 Below I joined a linky of other friends having a TpT sale!  Feel free to join the party.
 You can use Ashley's terrific button and all her too cute graphics! That penguin under her cart is killing me.  (you can stop comparing her ultra perfect shopping cart to my fisher price tinker toy model.)   ((I said you can stop))

14 comments:

  1. Your post made me LOL. I love the Top 10 list and your products. Enjoy the rest of your break!

    Amanda
    www.averycuriousclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I was laughing so hard at your Top 10 I almost spit out my coffee! Thank you for making me smile this morning, while I was thinking about my pending list of doom!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

    ~Realistic
    http://realistic-teacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your top 10 list was hysterical...and oh, so true!!! I read it to my husband and he asked how she got into our house to look around! Glad to see that I'm not the only one with leftover snacking and "not getting any work done" issues! Love your stuff and can't wait to go shopping!!!! :)
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are brilliant. I don't say that about too many! Great post, great packets, a very talented lady!!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4. You are comparing time to how much you have left before the Sunday night blues kick in to overdrive.

    Well...I am now!!!

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! So true post. My pile of is still staring at me from about 10 feet away on the couch - exactly where I placed it when school got out :( I will get to it....
    I enjoy your blog - thanks!
    jh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant Top 10!!! Totally nailed the what every one of us are doing today. Thanks for the Sunday morning laugh!
    Colleen :-)
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny! I'm right there with ya! Happy Shopping on that sale that shall not be named :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Top 10!! SO funny (and true) ;)
    You always make the cutest stuff!

    ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the list -- and for reminding about the feedback -- I'm already past 100 points -- and found things that I forgot I bought last year!! How did this week pass by so FAST!!??

    ReplyDelete