Sunday, November 11, 2012

Party Pilgrim Style -Visual Plans

Before I start my visual plans post, I want to address the post I wrote earlier this week.

I am truly amazed at the response from my personal post.  I still continue to read and even receive more amazing feedback.  I am so truly thankful for the amazing opportunities that blogging has brought. It seems that so many people are going through something difficult.  I have thought about each of your stories this week and felt that burden of hardship.  I am praying for you friends.   I also continue to go back and reread the responses.  Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.   I don't have the right words to truly express what it all means to me.  I really appreciate the comments and the feedback.  My prayer list is long but that just means I have a lot of friends!

Thankfully, (most definitely the word of the month) things are calming down in regard to conferences and holidays requiring "crazy" attire.

But lo and behold, Thanksgiving is truly sneaking right up.  Here are my visual plans for the week.  There are many freebies in this week's plans.  Plus a couple new things that I am excited to use this week!

Click this picture to view my visual plans with clickable links

I love a great book study and this is the perfect week to get lost in an amazing Native American Story about a young boy trying to find his place in the tribe.  Click the cover of the unit to see last year's post on this book study.
 Below if you click on the actual book image to get the book information or order yourself a copy.
I use the copy from the library for our book study.
There's a math tub included in the book study.  (I forgot to add it to the math tubs on my visual plans!!!!)

Another new development for us this week in the visual plans is Edit with Eddie.  We started last week on this unit and the kids are in love with Eddie.  (or possibly the colored pencils they get to use when they edit) It's all so new and exciting!  We are working on conventions so this unit fits right in perfectly!

And for those of you who like to get WAY ahead... I am going to show you my brand new math centers coming up in December.

For the rest of us that are hanging on my our white knuckles...don't worry it's not happening quite yet!
These are the art projects I do in the month of December.  There are 5 total projects with templates, read aloud ideas, and writing to go with each project. 
 Enjoy your Sunday!  Have a Fabulous Week! 

15 comments:

  1. I am crazy about your newest packs!!! You never cease to amaze me with your creations!
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The editing piece is so important to implement, great job! Love Splat the art project!! Too darn cute!
    Amy Howbert

    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added your Christmas craft pack to my Wishlist- making tons of purchases this week with my retro raise check!

    Stacy
    Leading and Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, your things look amazing:) Love them all! Ok, so I was sick and wayyyyy behind on reading blogs so, now after reading this post I must go back and see what you are talking about......hugs!

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been using the common core math and it is wonderful, can't wait for the December one. Thanks,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suppose since ALL of the stores already have their Christmas stuff on display, you can too! But it all truly needs to slow down a bit! haha :D

    I LOVE Tommie DePaola books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reagan, sometimes it's so easy to think that we are alone in our struggles, and that everyone else has it all together. Life can be scary sometimes when burdens are so heavy.

    Sharing your personal struggle must have taken courage and a great deal of caring for your followers and anyone who may stumble upon your post. Thank you for reminding us all to keep faith in God and His timing.

    Prayers and continued blessings to you and your family.

    Patti
    primary practice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reagan, I just read about you on TPT...surpassing the $75K mark...so happy for you, my friend, and wanted to offer my CONGRATULATIONS! Keep up the good work...wishing you a happy Thanksgiving, and continued blessings for your beautiful family!
    Anita
    Mrs. Bremer’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Reagan! Blessings are flowing your way at last! Sooo delighted for you. You are an inspiration to me. Thanks for all you do to revitalize teachers who are bogged down by so much these days. You are uhm-A-zing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    First of all - I love your blog and ideas!!! I downloaded your Thanksgiving Poems and Chants packet (which I'm excited to use this week). I just wanted you to know that I found a couple misspelled words. I didn't want to put it on TpT in the questions, but I wasn't sure where to let you know. There were 2 I found in the Albuquerque Turkey song (hope I spelled that right-ha ha!). I hope it's ok that I posted this here, but I know I would want to know.

    Hope you have a nice week! Always love seeing your great activities on here :)
    Melissa
    First Grade Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Up on the Rooftop pack looks amazing.

    ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving everything you have posted Reagan :) Those crafts are adorable. Now we just need to make December longer so I can fit it all in :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ticketgoose.com provides the best Online Bus Ticket Booking from chennai to bangalore,bangalore to coimbatore bangalore to hyderabad.This is trusted brand in online Bus Ticket Booking since 2007. Ticketgoose.com Launched in August 2007 has been a leader in Ticketing Web Portal for Booking of Bus Tickets.They operate over 3000 Destinations in South India and have collaboration with more than 250 Travel Agents.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete