Monday, February 27, 2012

Feels Like a Monday!---and a freebie!

How do you know it's a Monday?
A student comes in tardy at 9:00 (we have a 7:30 start time) carrying a McDonald's breakfast.
That resulted in a grape jelly clean up around 9:20.

My stomach was growling at 10 for lunch because I ate so much over the weekend. (plus the McDonalds aroma entered my room)

Students are a little too quiet during their morning work...they might be asleep.

I keep having that urge to check my blog and email because I am still on weekend mode.

I am ready to watch The Bachelor!!!

One of my firsties actually asked Mr. Marc (on Adventure to fitness) why we had to go into fast mode...In a whiny voice....expecting an answer...And I secretly thanked Mr. Marc for not answering her...then I gave him a wink as he outran the crocodiles, or the greek gods, or Mr. Laze...Oh, I guess THAT WAS WHY why we were in FAST mode huh?!
(Rainy Monday=Adventure to Fitness)

................... back to the reason for this post!!!

Thanks for being such great friends and followers!  The TpT link up is fantastic and still going!!!
  Now we all have our very own TPT catalog!
   I have loaded my cart up for Wednesday and I just keep adding!
There are so many amazing new bloggers and store owners that I didn't know about!  Doing a happy dance but only with my arms since I am tired from my Monday...the diet coke has worn off...

This March number word freebie is for you! You don't even have to wait till Wednesday!
Click HERE to check it out and print yours! 
Here's some other products I am teaching this week/month: (shameless plug for the sale)

 

 
 You can find all these things {and more} at my store {see the button below to get there} and remember the leap year sale at TpT is tomorrow so load up your cart now and wait for Wednesday to get it all 28% off! Use the code l2p9y.
  Click the TpT linky party HERE and add your shop...then shop till you drop!

18 comments:

  1. I am soo excited for the Bachelor too! It makes Mondays much more bearable! :)

    Sarah
    funintitlemath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "you know it a Monday" list....I could add a few to those....and I had the consistently late student too!! Gotta love it! Not! Not a good way to start the day in Mrs. Eiken's room....

    Ok, where are you???? Why haven't I heard from you? :(

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it was Monday when the blue jello spilled all over the backseat of the car...quick stop in highway traffic!

    Thanks for the number activities! :-)
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you and all of your products on TPT! I will definitely be checking them out. It's sad that I get as excited about products on TPT as I do about shoes or clothes. HA! :) A little sickening, I suppose!

    I totally hear ya about it "feeling like a Monday." My goal was to get to school extra early this morning, but instead I just kept hitting that darn snooze button! :)

    Thanks for sharing!
    A Year of Many Firsts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Reagan:
    I guess it should be: They are STILL arriving late on Monday... I have one kiddo on her 20th tardy today. At my site, I seem to be the only one who cares about such things. Glad to know you and Tara can relate!

    Glad The Bachelor is on tonight. I never even watched it until I started reading Kristin's synopses.

    Whoa! Synopses. Irregular plural. That's the biggest word I used in February.

    The six boxes of Girl Scout cookies must have eaten away at my brain!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Late with McDonald's!! REALLY?? That would irk me so much.

    SO excited for the sale! Loaded up my cart every night so far...!

    Happy Monday!
    Melanie
    First Grade Brain Sprinkles

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT they came in with Mickey Dees and they didn't bring you any!!! My kiddos know better than that... Actually the secretary is one of my besties and she would probably tell them to eat it in the office or go get Mrs. Farley a cranberry grape slushy (from Sonic down the road).... she also tells them that when they pick up their kids early...yes I need treats... or bribes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coming in 1 1/2 late and with McDonald's. That's just cruel!!!!

    Jodi
    fun-in-first.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I for sure had a Monday, except my class was definitely NOT still asleep!!!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My kids are NEVER asleep on a Monday after a week off - but they were today. Thank you, thank you!!!!I downloaded your leapy freebie and thank you for it!!!!!!!!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to watch the Bachelor, just so I can follow Kristin's rantings! I mean they are funny, even if you don't watch the show... but more understandable if you do. Never thought I'd look forward to the Bachelor.

    Geesh... we don't start until 8:45... or 8:47 actually. I think I would cry if I had to let a kid eat a McDonalds breakfast in my room... especially if I was hungry!

    It was DEFINITELY a Monday today.
    Dragonflies in First

    ReplyDelete
  12. CoPilot Live can help make a planned getaway even more enjoyable. With millions of Points of Interest including restaurants, parks to grill, and a variety of attractions, CoPilot Live can help you find and navigate to your ideal destinatisbobeton this weekend. Whether it’s a short drive to the beach or a long vacation getaway, GPS navigation on a mobile device is proving to be a very popular traveling companion

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know it's a Monday when... I love that!!!! We made it! Now hopefully we can make it through Tuesday!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing! Isn't it something that some parents think their children can just bring their breakfast to class? Do they think we aren't busy? Hope you have a better Tuesday.
     Chrissy

    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing the Math freebie- love it! And if I get ambitious, maybe I'll manage to print and laminate it before Thursday;-) As for late Firsties- I had one come in at 11:30 last week. She had to get her picture taken with her brother and the Easter bunny at his school, then go to Atlanta Bread for lunch. Hmph- didn't even bring me a cookie of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My partner and i still cannot quite believe that I could become one of those studying the important points found on your site. My family and I are really thankful on your generosity and for providing me opportunity pursue the chosen career path. Thanks บาคาร่าออนไลน์ for the important information I managed to get from your website.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I never saw a discontented tree. They grip the ground as though they liked it, and though fast rooted they travel about as far as we do.
    Flights to Kinshasa
    Cheap Flights to Kinshasa
    Cheap Air Tickets to Kinshasa

    ReplyDelete